Thursday, October 8, 2009

Today's Sushi

This morning was a bit messy. I got a class to attend on 9 AM this morning, but the fact is that i went to the bar last night until about 1 AM to have a chat with one of my Bulgarian friend, Nikolay. I was not late, but the consequence is that i was not be able to have my breakfast before go to class.

I had Introduction to Management Research, this morning. The class discussion was a bit lame. I was expecting something "more mature" comments from my Ducth fellows in my class. In spite the fact that some of them are doing pre-master program, sometimes, i found that their comments was too lame. like a kindergarten pupils.

Of course i was starving during the class. I paddled my bike relatively fast on my way back home. Although the sun was finally made to show up after two messed up days of raining, it was a bit cold today. I hit the Albert Hijn, restocking my fridge with some usual groceries. Moreover, i also bought sushi there. It cost me like 8 Euros.

I wrote this post while having my sushi. You know what, the taste was not good. The rice is lack of commitment ;D and the fish is not really fresh. But what can i expect from an 8 Euros supermarket's sushi ? nothing. It makes me miss the time i spent with my friends in one of the most popular sushi restaurant in my hometown, Jakarta. Yes, it was Sushi Tei. I missing the moment i spent with you there, guys.
Indeed, i miss the sushi. But, i miss the moment more than i miss the sushi ;(

Looking to that picture, then you will found out that i don't have any chopstick at my house here. Then i enjoying my crappy sushi today with PENCILS !

1 comment:

  1. ini sushi yang kata lo gak enak? hahaha pulang2 makan sushi tei :DDD

    ReplyDelete