Thursday, October 8, 2009

What a Dinner.

I fell asleep after having my crappy sushi this afternoon. It was 2 PM, then by 6 PM i waken up because i was hungry.

I was thinking that i would not have meat for tonight. Since the previous two nights before, i was not really succeeded to have a nice dinner with meat. Then for tonight, i decided to have Salmon.

It should contains protein, carbohydrate and fiber. So i checked my fridge, then i get my salmon off the freezer. Fortunately i just bought a instant ingredient for fish from Albert Heijn this afternoon. Put the salmon on the plate, pour the "powder" on it, then defrost it for around 5 minutes on microwave. Moreover, i boil the vegetables as i heat up my frying pan for the salmon. I prefer to use butter than cooking oil. After the salmon ready from de-froze, then that's the time for the potato to get into the microwave.

As in my any other cook, i make sure that the thing is well cooked, but not over cooked. Fish is easier to detect whether it is cooked yet or not rather than the meat. Then the veggies is ready, as well as the potato. Wait couples of minutes more for the fish, then there it goes.


And do you know hoe it taste ? it's just perfect, mate ! It was one of the most successful cook i ever made. And for dinner, few glasses of multi-fruit juice would be a perfect companion.

No girls to be with for dinner ? no problem. As long as i still have my dinner ready, i'm alive ;D

2 comments:

  1. Bro.. I'm relocating my blog to avielgood.tumblr.com
    btw i like this one "No girls to be with for dinner ? no problem. As long as i still have my dinner ready, i'm alive"

    LOL...hahahaha
    Keep on Surviving bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit, sob.. I just come by to your tumblr, and from now on, i follow yours via RSS feed ;D

    Keep pouring the stories bro !

    ReplyDelete