Monday, September 14, 2009

Years of Gentleman

Sky is still so grey this morning, and I am still a teenager by the time i write this. Yes, i am still 19. I just wanna share some thought in my head about last few months of my life. I wanna share my thoughts about my current issues and also maybe few about the future.

The consequences of being a type-7 person for me is that you can't stop thinking about your life, your dream and your future. Some people might say it is silly, but for me, i found it as the thing that make me alive. Thinking, dreaming, making a plan, then stick to it, is already in my nerves since i was a junior-high-schooler.
I consider my self as a person who having a very high level of self-serving bias. That according to my psychology class' professor, is healthy for me.
The last few months was quite rough, let say. After i received my acceptance letter, I have to totally struggle to past the Cost Accounting class in the short semester as my last attempt to make my transfer. I also have to undergone some financial process issues in my family regarding the funding of my future study. And yes of course, i undergone those few last feel-quite-blue days before i depart here.

Well, finally i am here right now. I finally, and again, living what i've been planned. And this very moment of life has been a quantum leap in my life history.
I am finally took a full control of my life, now.
Although in some sort it is not always be that nice, but most of the times, yes it is nice to have a full control of you life with you. This circumstance is always followed by one word; RESPONSIBILITY.

Once you gain a full control of our life, you have to always bear in mind that you have to be responsible with it. You should carry a huge amount of responsibility that you can pay to your stakeholders. You should be able to be responsible for every decision you make, regardless on what condition you made that decision, at the end, you have to be responsible for your call, anyway.

As i said, you should be able to be responsible to your stakeholders. In case of me, i have to be responsible for my decision to studying abroad that cost my parents lot of money. I have to be responsible to my study, to my parents, to my life, and more importantly, i have to be responsible to God. God already gave me a although not perfect, a wonderful life. God also give Priceless worth of health. And last but not least, God also already gave me, although not that brilliant, a working mindset.

There is no reason to not be really grateful. And there is also no reason to run away from the responsibilities i have to carry on. I already made my call, then i will be fully responsible for it. This is what i called as The Years of Gentleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment