Monday, August 24, 2009

Nasih Anak Rantau - Chapter 1

Last night was my first night staying at my dorm room. And this very morning is my first ever sahur being alone. I get used being away from home during my time in Depok, but, at least during Ramadhan, i always have friends to go sahur together. On this point, i miss Zilqi and Budi so much ;D

Moreover, last night, i finally met my flat-mate. He is an Italian, named Daniele. And guess what, he cook. Great right ? He told me that almost Italians can cook. He seems nice, not so messy with things, and tidy enough. Well, i assume that he is as tidy as me ;P

This very morning i just put some pre-cooked rice and semur daging to the microwave. Waiting like five minutes, then i ready to eat. Sitting alone at the dinner table while looking a cruise ship passing by in the front of my window. I enjoyed with to the fullest. Although it would be a lot better if i have my mother, siblings or friends here.. Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment