Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Honeymoon before the Homesick

Today I went to den hagg reporting to Indonesian embassy regarding my arrival here. Well, den hagg is just like one hour or one hour from and half by train or car, but today, I went there by motorcycle !

Not like my ride with motorcycle in Jakarta, my ride here is officially a motorcycle ride. Wearing a full package safety jacket including the pant, and full face and locked helmet. I get used to ride for like 80-100 km/hour with my scooter or motor bebek back there in Jakarta. But riding for 80-100 km/h with Honda CBR 600R is another story. With those huge 600 cc of engine, you can really feel the torque and the acceleration and also the wind.

Indeed, the journey to den hagg with motorcycle is almost the same time compared to with car or train. In most of European country, motorcycles are allowed to enter the highway. And then for the first time, I was riding in the back seat but I have to dealt with a very strong wind that made me having neck-ache. ;D

After finished the “lapor diri” thing in the embassy, I prefer to go to the Schaveningen beach to enjoy the view before the Ramadhan start. Come on guys, you know what I mean. ;P Today is a very bright summer day, temperature is nice for sun bathing. And yes, here in Schaveningen, today I got the view. Some bikinis girls and few topless women laying in the beach. Not bad for a honeymoon phrase before Ramadhan. The Honeymoon just before the Homesick.

No comments:

Post a Comment