Saturday, January 2, 2010

Mother

I will never have sufficient words to talk about my mother. She is one of the most wonderful things that ever happen to me. She is the most magnificent person that God ever sent to my life. I think the same things also apply to any single mothers on earth. If there is such a phrase as "wonder women", that should be mothers.

I even rambling to pick words and stories i would like to share by the time it comes about my mother. I just simply run out of words, sentences, phrases and paragraphs. At this very moment i write this post, i do really miss my mother. Especially in a day when i am 11,360 kilometres away from my mother, i really miss her hugs.

What does the mother's hug have to do to a person like Arif Nindito ? I think about that question and come up with the answer that, to hug my mother is always be a simple thing that brings big deals to me. No matter what.


To hug my mother is always calm my heart down. No matter how harsh life harms me. No matter how cruel the calamity of life can be. No matter how bitter life's reality feels to me. It always calm me down and bring me peacefulness. And it will always be.

Mother's hug is a blessing for me. It is a thing that i love to have in a good time, and even more in a bad time. It brings strength to me. It gives peace in my heart, but at the time also burning my spirit. A spirit that i always carry on. She always said that, maybe life is not always be the way you want it to be like. There's always ups and downs on it. It just like reading a story in a book. You can't skip. You should go through chapter by chapter on it with patience, persistence and perseverance. Because at the end, only the strong survive.

For many times, life do me no good. But i believe that strength is all i need. Mentality strength is the only thing that can make me stand in facing, struggling and coping with every single life challenges. Your message is clear, Mother. I just need to hold on and keep going strong.

--
To my mother, Diah Saraswati. You are one of the most wonderful things that ever happen to my life.

Arif Nindito

No comments:

Post a Comment