Wednesday, November 4, 2009

When it getting rough.

i want to figure out what i made of. push it to the limit, or maybe exceed it. life will getting rough ahead, keep being logical, rational and focus. so, let's start get accustom to uncertainty. since life itself is uncertain. nothing certain except death. one more thing to keep in mind, you will never walk alone. at the end, it's a matter of self proving.

for those my beloved persons still at home, just watch me and support. i am here, outside our home door. in the real world that i still don't know where it will takes me. i am sorry if they talk too much about me. i'm sure they love each of us equally. i'm gonna be okay here. therefore you guys, please just be good at home.

it will be the nicest gift on my birthday. especially this year, i turn from 19 to 20. nothing can't be better except a taste of real life. just watch out. welcome real life with all of its tastes ! you wanna play rough on me ? i will play even rougher toward you !

No comments:

Post a Comment