Sunday, November 22, 2009

My November.

For most of the time, November is always special for me. Maybe because i were born in November, or maybe because it is just simply special. People talk about this month in movie, like Sweet November, and song, November Rain.

And this November, i experience many exciting things. I celebrated my 20th birthday this month. For the first time, i celebrated abroad. The school works was intense and become more demanding. I do quite a lot of shopping. To be honest, i financially bleeding this month. I went to Den Haag quite often this month, three times. Eat out too much. I'm broke, but i'm happy.

Especially this weekend, it is very enjoyable. I've been struggling with school works since Monday till Thursday eve. Then i finally finish my work on Friday morning, went to the Mosque for Friday prayer, then hit the gym. On the friday night in Family Trimo's house, there's a family gathering before the parents departing to Hajj by the following morning. It was nice. Although i feel a bit tired after the gym, we talked, we eat, we laugh, we pray together. We together circled around in the living room to read Surat Yasin, pray for the best of the pilgrimage.

On the following day, in the morning, i went to the Schipol Airport. And at night, i went to Den Haag to attend Daniel Sahuleka live performance. The performance was intimate with approximately 100 attendance in a small-but-nice theater of De Rogentes. It was touching. The melody, the soul of the songs, the lyrics, the ambience. Daniel has brought my feeling to the sense of harmony with his magnificent combination of wonderful voice tone and guitar melody.


The vibe was so strong. He delivered many of his hits brilliantly. Songs like Don't Sleep Away, If I Didn't, I Adore You, You Make My World So Colorful, Anak Kecil, Jakarta, etc. being delivered with vigorous emotions. Soulful.

This is my November. The weather is messing. It's raining a lot, it's wet. The scent of the rain is what i like for the most. The school work is intense, but the concert is great as well. It's not winter yet, but summer is over. It may turns me wet outside, but it always warm me inside. It's November.

No comments:

Post a Comment