Thursday, November 26, 2009

Tanda Tanya.

I am not angry, i am not complaining neither. I just don't understand.

At some points, you just simply not understandable. Don't say that i haven't try to understand you. This post is a prove that i still keep trying to understand. At some points, i just don't get it. The way you think, the way you act, the way you process the thoughts about circumstances.

I am not a psychology student. I am a business student. But i don't think i have to major in psychology to understand the behavior of a friend of mine.

I heard you very clearly. And i also think that's the best. I am not expecting more, i am not wanting something special, nor keeping a feeling. No, i am not. If that's what you are afraid of, then i am telling you that i am not. Really.

Is it that hard to just go normally ? We are good friend. I believe we are. But in some particular points, i just simply don't get it. I am clueless. I believe that, avoidance, ignorance, and neglect doesn't help. You don't need to explain if you don't want to. You don't need to tell me neither, if that's what you want. Takes as much time as you wish, as you need, as you want. But you have to know that there is someone out there who simply can't get you, sometimes. And that person is me.

Is there anything i can do to make it better ? to understand you better. to comfort you better. to suit you better. I never mean to irritate you, in any sense. Because i also don't want to be irritated as well. Just tell me what you want me to do, what i need to do and how to do it. For the sake of normal friendship, please. Let's have a mutual understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment